Rittman Mead are offering free OBIEE product support for 24 hours, from 12:00 GMT 18th December 2013 to 12:00 GMT 19th December 2013, to help us test our new Jira-based service desk.
There are a few rules and conditions:
- Only accounts registered with a company domain ( eg @company.com, not @hotmail.com, @gmail.com, @yahoo.com etc) will be addressed.
- Only one question per user during the period.
- When raising a ticket, state the product you are using (i.e. OBIEE 220.127.116.11.1), please try to be specific and include as much detail as possible i.e. host platform, error code etc.
- While we will try and answer as many questions as possible, we maybe unable to answer all of them due to volumes. Questions asked should be answered within the next 14 days.
- All registered users will be able to see each others details
In order to ask your free question, you will first need to register.
- Open your favourite browser and navigate to https://rittmanmead.atlassian.net
- If you are not registered click on the Create an account link, If you are already registered see Ask a Question section below:
- Enter in your details and click Sign up. Please note that you need to use your works domain email address eg @company.com not @hotmal.com or @gmail.com
- Once Signed up you can login and Start to raise Tickets
Ask a Question
- From the Header bar, select Service Desk then Create Service Desk Request
- On the pop up window select the Public Q&A Service desk
- Choose one of the available options eg Get OBIEE Help
- Fill out the form and click Create
- We will endeavour to get back to you with a response within a day or two, depending on ticket volumes.